In November 2019 we showed you a lot of cool things. Here we would like to highlight the best and most interesting decoration ideas.
- Copper gives the room a refined feeling and a soft glow. There are many ways to incorporate it into your Christmas decorations.
25 shiny copper Christmas decor ideas
- If you want to decorate your Christmas party in a rustic style, we’ve prepared some cool ideas to make it effortless and in a cool way.
25 cozy rustic Christmas decor ideas
- Here are some examples of industrial home office design that can inspire you to create your home office this way.
25 stylish industrial home office decor ideas
- Let’s see how to use stones in bathrooms to give them a spectacular look and a cozy feel.
25 bathroom ideas made of natural stone
- Don’t you need an ordinary Christmas tree? Or would you like an additional one for another room? Here are amazing alternative Christmas tree ideas for you to choose from.
30 Christmas Tree Alternatives You Will Love
Love coasts and beaches? Do you want to bring that aesthetic and feel to your home? Or do you have a beach house to renovate? This round-up will help in any of these cases and will help you create a seaside oasis in your bathroom easily and in style.
Colors and styles
If you want to incorporate this coastal beauty into your bathroom decor, you need some blues. If you prefer light colors, you will be cheerful with bold shades. If you want a more modern and airy feel, go pale and light blue and gray. Different shades of green - mostly aqua-like and blue-connected - will make your bathroom look beautiful, and neutral colors will never go out of style as this is about modern beach houses and their aesthetics. Brass and gold tones create an exquisite look, and black partners add a modern touch.
The seaside bathrooms can be contemporary, contemporary, vintage, retro, glamorous, Scandinavian, and tropical. These styles go very well with beach and seaside decor.
Give your bathroom a coastal feel with beautiful tiles in a chosen color: turquoise, blue, light blue, aqua, navy or any other color that will add a bright accent to your color scheme or even the main color. A claw-foot tub fits into a vintage room, and a freestanding bathtub accentuates a modern bathroom. Wood and woven items will make the room cozy and nautical, and potted plants will liven it up. If you have an amazing ocean view, mark it and if not, hang some artwork on the ocean. Enjoy!