In November 2019 we showed you a lot of cool things. Here we would like to highlight the best and most interesting decoration ideas.
- Copper gives the room a refined feeling and a soft glow. There are many ways to incorporate it into your Christmas decorations.
25 shiny copper Christmas decor ideas
- If you want to decorate your Christmas party in a rustic style, we’ve prepared some cool ideas to make it effortless and in a cool way.
25 cozy rustic Christmas decor ideas
- Here are some examples of industrial home office design that can inspire you to create your home office this way.
25 stylish industrial home office decor ideas
- Let’s see how to use stones in bathrooms to give them a spectacular look and a cozy feel.
25 bathroom ideas made of natural stone
- Don’t you need an ordinary Christmas tree? Or would you like an additional one for another room? Here are amazing alternative Christmas tree ideas for you to choose from.
30 Christmas Tree Alternatives You Will Love
Many of us today have a problem with a lack of space - no room for this or that corner that you actually need, but don't worry, there are tons of ideas out there to solve the problem! Multifunctional corners and furniture, hidden storage spaces and even beds, and that's not all! In such a case, it is important to use every inch of your home. We strongly recommend taking a look at the space under the stairs. Do you use it? What is its function? Even if it is quite small, you can organize a functional corner there and today we will tell you how to create a home office.
Under the stairs the rooms are often quite dark and just one table lamp is not enough to illuminate the whole corner. When you read and work there, your eyesight is often compromised. That's why the first thing to think about is light: choose different layers of wall lights, sconces, pendant lights and table lamps, even built-ins - the more the better! If possible, make a staircase without risers or just remove it from the existing part - this guarantees that your home office corner will get a lot more light through the windows or just the rooms around it. If you can, make a separate window in that corner of the home office that floods it with natural light and lets you enjoy the view. It will inspire you too, so this is a brilliant solution!
Storage is another concern we should think about in any room, and here the solution is simple: choose functional and cool furniture! First, find a desk with drawers or open storage space that meets all of your needs. Second, put some cabinets next to the desk or mount some on the wall if you have enough space. Prefer open shelves as they look light. If you choose cabinets, they can form a ladder by themselves. Find more ideas for inspiration below!