Gardening season is on and I bet everyone will strive to plant and grow something fresh somewhere outside. If you want to plant something but don’t have enough space for it, there are some creative space-saving garden solutions like vertical planters or hanging gardens. Today I want to share some hanging ideas for those of you who are lacking in space.
Creating indoor and outdoor hanging gardens is pretty easy. Choose a pot to use: it could be a regular pot, piece of gutter, PVC pipe, old kitchen strainer, piece of bottle, bucket, or something else. Here it all depends on the style of gardening you want, the things you have on hand, and the plants you are growing. Then decide how you want to secure everything: on rods, chains or ropes or just hang it up somewhere with hooks. Now somehow mark the planters if they are vegetables or herbs to distinguish them if necessary. You can do this with chalkboard markers or just spray the pots with different colors.
Now hang the entire construction in the desired place: on your terrace, balcony, garden or even on the veranda and enjoy your plants. So easy!
In November 2019 we showed you a lot of cool things. Here we want to highlight the best DIY tutorials and the most helpful articles among them.
- We've put together some stylish DIYs to celebrate this Christmas in a minimalist way. So let yourself be inspired!10 stylish DIY minimalist Christmas decorations
- Here are some cool front door decorations that look creative and unique. You can easily make all of them yourself!8 unique DIY Christmas front door decorations
- Bottle brush Christmas trees are very cool to easily add a holiday feel to the room or piece and cost very little. Here are ideas for making cool things out of it.10 DIY bottle brush Christmas tree crafts to try out
- We usually use felt for Christmas decorations and garlands and some other decorations, but what about a cool felt Christmas wreath? There are a number of tutorials here that show how.8 quick and cool DIY felt wreaths for Christmas
- Rainbow and bright colors aren't traditional for Christmas, but if you want something special and non-traditional this is a great idea. Here are some DIY ideas to rock them up.10 DIY rainbow decorations for a bright Christmas