A side table stands next to your sofa or chair on which you can place remote controls, cups of drinks, books, tablets or whatever. Need one Then Ikea is your answer! This company not only produces various parts to easily assemble such furniture yourself, but also many items that can be converted into side tables: chairs, coffee tables, bedside tables and so on. Let’s take a look at some amazing projects made from Ikea pieces and maybe you feel inspired to make some of them a reality!
Ikea furniture is perfect for hacking or renovating because of its simplicity. Today TheLovelyDrawer blog offers hacking Ikea Nesna bedside tables. It can easily be turned into a very cool modern side table or a mid-century modern side table. Read here how it works.
IKEA furniture has always been the subject of changes and various decorations as it is pretty simple and easy to change. The Trolsta side table, model from 2012, is interesting because of its Gustav-style leg shape and its simple white color. You can easily turn it into a vintage side table and put it in a stool, see the project.
Here’s another easy DIY side table and IKEA hack. For this DIY furniture project, the author used the legs of an IKEA Frosta stool. The IKEA Aptitlig cutting board was a great bamboo tabletop that matched the interesting Frosta bentwood legs. Read on to find out how to do it.
This project is realized with the help of Ikea Viktigt cutting board and Sigrid Pretty Pegs with universal plates. These pegs have a range of great looking pegs that will go with most IKEA furniture and more. Each Pretty Peg comes with a handy instruction manual so you don’t have to wonder how to bring all of this together or look it up on this page. So comfortable!
Do you need a great rustic piece? Take the Marius stool in Ikea and chop it into a beautiful, nature-inspired piece! Here the author used a large and thick wooden disc. You can find your own seat if you want, but this one on metal legs looks amazing.
This simple end table is okay, but a little plain, a little boring. How can you spice it up? Light! Cover the top with duct tape for a cool pattern. Here it is geometric or chevron. Paint it and enjoy the piece, it will look very noticeable.
IKEA hacks are very popular today, and here’s another idea to add to your list! Take 4 Ikea KNUFF Magazine files, Ikea FROSTA stool, Ikea NASUM basket – these items will become the basis of your side table. Interested? Then read this tutorial!
Why do Ikea hacks always feel like cheating? Not that Ikea is rubbish, but the items are pretty plain so they scream hacking! This Ikea hack gives you a gorgeous piece with an industrial flair: it’s a stained wooden top with black metal legs. It fits in any modern or industrial space, make one yourself!
These super bold side tables are made from Ikea lacquer side tables and with the help of stencils. Do some to create a bold focal point in your space!
In November 2019 we showed you a lot of cool things. Here we want to highlight the best DIY tutorials and the most helpful articles among them.
- We've put together some stylish DIYs to celebrate this Christmas in a minimalist way. So let yourself be inspired!10 stylish DIY minimalist Christmas decorations
- Here are some cool front door decorations that look creative and unique. You can easily make all of them yourself!8 unique DIY Christmas front door decorations
- Bottle brush Christmas trees are very cool to easily add a holiday feel to the room or piece and cost very little. Here are ideas for making cool things out of it.10 DIY bottle brush Christmas tree crafts to try out
- We usually use felt for Christmas decorations and garlands and some other decorations, but what about a cool felt Christmas wreath? There are a number of tutorials here that show how.8 quick and cool DIY felt wreaths for Christmas
- Rainbow and bright colors aren't traditional for Christmas, but if you want something special and non-traditional this is a great idea. Here are some DIY ideas to rock them up.10 DIY rainbow decorations for a bright Christmas