Your home starts at your entrance, which means if you want holiday decorations, this is where you should start. Since Christmas is the most recent holiday, it’s high time to take a look at how to make your entrance area inviting, inviting and cozy. Here are some tips and nice ideas to help you choose a cool decor for your entrance area.
Pick a color scheme for your holiday decorations – this will make it easier to keep your home looking consistent and to choose the right decorations. Traditional red and green are timeless and always work, but there are a lot more ideas out there than that – neutrals, monochromatic gray and white, gold and red, white and red, etc. – it all depends on the look and feel you want to create. Incorporate Buffalo Check and Plaid to make your entrance area cozy – these are traditional ones for winter vacation.
When you have some space, place a Christmas tree – an ordinary or a table tree, or even several trees – this way you will turn your entrance into a winter wonderland. When space is tight, go for evergreen garlands and wreaths, twigs and pine cones, wooden discs, and anything else you can room for! Hang evergreen garlands and wreaths outside and inside, add pine cones and put firewood in buckets or baskets – natural decor is always very cozy and warm.
Now we need a little more decor to create an ambience – decor is always necessary, even if the space is small. Put some blankets and pillows on a bench if you have them, take candle lanterns or candle holders, or just make it easier and hang up a few lights. Hang up stockings, ornaments, bells and bouquets made from evergreen plants and ornaments, put on pretty signs and works of art to create a mood – use anything that makes you feel like you are on vacation. Merry Christmas!
In November 2019 we showed you a lot of cool things. Here we want to highlight the best DIY tutorials and the most helpful articles among them.
- We've put together some stylish DIYs to celebrate this Christmas in a minimalist way. So let yourself be inspired!10 stylish DIY minimalist Christmas decorations
- Here are some cool front door decorations that look creative and unique. You can easily make all of them yourself!8 unique DIY Christmas front door decorations
- Bottle brush Christmas trees are very cool to easily add a holiday feel to the room or piece and cost very little. Here are ideas for making cool things out of it.10 DIY bottle brush Christmas tree crafts to try out
- We usually use felt for Christmas decorations and garlands and some other decorations, but what about a cool felt Christmas wreath? There are a number of tutorials here that show how.8 quick and cool DIY felt wreaths for Christmas
- Rainbow and bright colors aren't traditional for Christmas, but if you want something special and non-traditional this is a great idea. Here are some DIY ideas to rock them up.10 DIY rainbow decorations for a bright Christmas